The Morton Arboretum’s Dog Admission Day is Sunday, Nov. 15, from 7 a.m. to sunset. All dogs are $5 each. All payments must be made in advance through the Arboretum’s online ticketing site at https://bit.ly/3kFyJBh.
Tickets are NOT available for purchase at the Gatehouse. Members and guests without timed-entry passes or tickets will be turned away.
Dogs are only allowed at the Arboretum on designated dates, such as Dog Admission Day. Service dogs are always welcome.
Dog admission is $5 per dog. Plus, nonmember guests must pay the general admission fee. Your visit helps support our mission of planting and conserving trees and other plants for a greener, healthier and more beautiful world.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Upon arrival, have your Member ID and member pass or guest ticket ready when approaching the Gatehouse entrance. Arrive early as dog-friendly days can be very busy.
Please adhere to the following rules while visiting Arboretum with your dog:
– Dogs must be attended and on a leash at all times.
– All dogs must have updated vaccinations and registrations.
– For the safety of both your pet and the natural environment, do not allow dogs off the marked trails.
– Please clean up after your dog. Bags are available at the Visitor Center.
– Dogs are not allowed in the Children’s Garden, Maze Garden, Visitor Center, Thornhill Educational Center, Administration Building and Research Center.
– Restroom facilities for those who need to bring their dogs with them can be found at Thornhill Picnic Shelter, Prairie Visitor Station and Big Rock Visitor Station.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/3cfMBOM.