Trunk-or-Treat at The Promenade Bolingbrook
Sunday, October 20, 2019 from 3:00pm to 6:00pm
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: The community is invited to join us. There is no admission fee (free tickets available by clicking REGISTER) for families and children to attend the event and go trick-or-treating!
REGISTER YOUR CAR: Please click REGISTER on EventBrite. Only those who have properly registered their vehicles will be allowed to participate at this event and be eligible for contest awards. Limited Space Available. All displays must include a decorated vehicle. Individuals can register/enter a vehicle through Eventbrite. If businesses would like to register, please contact Kris Kuchler (email@example.com). Get into the Halloween spirit and be creative! All prizes and give-a-ways are INCLUDED in your registration and provided to you the day of the event. You are only responsible for decorating your vehicle. A contest will be held for the best dressed car:
1) Most Booootiful 2) Most Spooktacular 3) Most Ghostly Spirit
All registered vehicles will receive a number that must be attached to their trunk for judging. Assigned spots will be given to you the day of the event. Vehicles will be judged on presentation and creativity. Props and participants in costume will be considered. Registered vehicles may arrive at The Promenade Bolingbrook for check-in beginning at 1:40pm. No cars will be allowed in after 2:40pm. All trunks must be decorated and ready for the public no later than 2:50pm. The event begins at 3:00pm. For safety purposes, all participating vehicles must stay at the event until the event ends at 6:00pm. Registered vehicles are not allowed to hand out candy, all prizes and give-a-ways are provided by The Promenade Bolingbrook.
- All vehicles must be pre-registered by October 16, 2019 in order to participate.
- All spaces are reserved and will be assigned upon arrival.
- Electricity is NOT available on site.
- Participants should be aware that children of all ages are expected to attend this event. Please avoid overly-scary displays and costumes.
- Businesses and organizations are allowed a single banner or sign advertising their business or service.
- Promotional items given away should be appropriate for children.
- No services shall be provided at the event (massages, clinics, etc.)