Hey Foodies! We’re heading to downtown Winfield and joining forces with the Intelligentsia Cup Chicago to bring you the 2nd Annual Winfield Food Truck Festival. Featuring 8+ of the areas best food trucks, a beer garden, vendor area and more.
We are working on confirming this years food trucks. In the meantime, check out last years lineup.
2021 Food Truck Lineup
- Tacos Mario’s (Mexican Cuisine)
- My Funnel Truck (Funnel Cake, Ice Cream, Lemonade Shakeups)
- My Mama’s Mini Donuts (Mini Donuts, Ice Cream)
- Kissed by Fire (BBQ & Wood Fire Pizza)
- Flyin Hawian (Hawaiian Cuisine)
- Woogie Rolls (Unique Egg Rolls)
- Happy Lobster Truck (Lobster Rolls)
- Dee’s Place Food Truck (Southern & Soul Food)
Vendors (TBA Soon)
General Admission to the #WFTF is free! Please get a free electronic GA ticket so we have a headcount for public works/safety and can plan accordingly for enough trucks. You do not need to present the GA ticket – we just wanna know you’re coming!
Eat for a great cause! A portion of the proceeds from the #WFTF will benefit The Winfield Foundation and their mission to facilitate and provide support for events and other initiatives benefiting the residents of Winfield.
- Ample free parking will be available in designated lots. Complementary shuttle service will also be available
- Food & drink will be sold separately
- This event is family friendly
- Cash & Credit available at beer garden and most vendors
- This event is outdoors. No on-site seating will be available. We recommend bringing your own lawn chairs, exc to enjoy the Intelligentsia Cup races.
NO SMOKING. NO OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE.