Fall Activities For The Family
It’s officially October! That means families are ready for some Fall fun including hay rides, apple picking, pumpkin patches and maybe even a spooky adventure for the brave. Kidlist has ALL the fun activities in our area. There is sure to be something fun for your family depending on your interests and the age levels of your kiddos. A few of our favorites to highlight include:
- Cantigny Fall Festival (10/9 10-4): Colorful Autumn fun for all ages with a full day of activities planned for the little ones including a petting zoo, food trucks, shows, crafts and more!
- Boo at the Zoo (10/9-10/24 Sat and Sundays 9-5): Check out the creatures, creepy crawlers, and more in your costumes at the Halloween-themed event that’s perfect for family photo ops.
- Glass Pumpkin Patch at the Arboretum (10/13-10/17 10-5): Guests are invited to stop by and watch daily demonstrations by featured glassblowers as they dramatically turn bits of glass into stunning molten pumpkin masterpieces
- Apple Picking (various dates and times): Check out a full list of area orchards. Be sure to pick up a pint of apple cider or a few delicious donuts while you’re there!
- All Hallows Eve (10/15-10/16 6:30-10): Enter the netherworld of Naper Settlement to experience sinister attractions, spooky vendors, and spine-chilling performances. Not recommended for children under 8.
There are so many fun opportunities for families all over the Naperville area and beyond. Grab your pumpkin spice latte, a cozy sweater and get ready for the Midwest’s favorite season.