Fall Dessert Round-Up: No Kiddie Treats Here
Caramel. Cinnamon. Pumpkin. Apples. Sweet Potatoes. If you are have a Fall get-together this year, and you’re in charge of bringing something to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth, look no further than our round-up of the Top 10 Fall Desserts. We all have different tastes (talking about you- candy corn), but there is sure to be a dish that stands out to you here on this list. Do you have a favorite go-to treat for these crisp months? We like no-fuss, simple to prepare and easily transferrable desserts (no homemade pie crust on this list), just straight forward deliciousness.
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting: These super moist pumpkin cupcakes are easy to make, perfectly pumpkin spiced, and finished with tangy cream cheese frosting.
- Easy Apple Hand Pies: Individually sized apple pies stuffed with tender, sweet cinnamon apples, and wrapped in crispy, flakey, buttery crust.
- White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies: You may think of cranberries and white chocolate as a perfect combo for the Christmas holiday, but these cookies will also delight in the Fall with the abundance of cranberries used.
- Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pie: This nutty, rich and delicious pecan pie recipe seems very special, but is a snap to make.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies: These pumpkin cookies are thick, fluffy, chewy and slightly cakey bites of chocolate chip pumpkin bread heaven.
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies: Why hide vegetables in desserts when you can proudly proclaim them? These brownies are absolutely delicious and filled with the good stuff.
- Air Fryer Apple Fritters: Looking for yet another excuse to use your air fryer? Try this scrumptious dessert that uses a brown butter glaze.
- Cranberry Carrot Layer Cake: This moist cake smothered with rich cream cheese frosting makes any dinner festive.
- Pear Tart with Dulce de Leche Drizzle: An optional make-ahead dulce de leche drizzle lends an even more impressive look to each slice, but a store-bought version works just as well.
- French Apple Dessert Squares: Impossibly easy to make, apple lovers will rejoice over these squares. Double the recipe and bring to your next party.