Local Party Venues
It seems like every week we’re heading to the store to put together another birthday gift for a classmate or neighborhood friend. When it’s your time to plan a party, you might choose to keep it low-key with a simple party at home. Perhaps you’d prefer to host outside of your house (no mess!)? What are some local options for venues? What’s popular with the kiddos but also friendly on your wallet? Whatever your budget is, and whatever you decide to do to honor your little one, as long as they feel celebrated it doesn’t matter how small or grand the party is–just have fun with it!
When planning your next birthday party, consider:
- Sky Zone Aurora or Sky Zone Joliet:
If you’re looking for an exciting way to throw a birthday party for your kids, book a celebration at Sky Zone! Partygoers will experience some high-energy fun and excitement as they bounce and flip around with their friends and family. Your guests can challenge each other to a game of dodgeball or challenge themselves to complete the ninja warrior course.When you book your party at Sky Zone, their experienced staff will work with you to create the birthday bash of your kid’s dreams. They offer different party packages tailored just for you and your needs. No need to worry about planning the event. Your personalized party host will help you with setting up and cleaning up. Chat, laugh, and enjoy some pizza with your guests. Sit back and watch as they soar through the air and fly to heights, or join in on the fun too. Birthday parties have never been this much fun!Call today and book your next celebration at Sky Zone!
- Main Event Warrenville: With a variety of party packages, check out Main Event for bowling, ropes courses, arcade and laser tag fun!
- Naperville Park District: Look no further! In addition to providing a clean and healthy environment, the park district’s parties are conducted in spaces that are either entirely reserved for the party, or cordoned off from other activities that are taking place. And, there are maximum limits for each group to keep each party smaller in size. They also provide everything you need to make your event special for your child and easy for you including dessert from DeEtta’s Bakery, staff-run activities, drinks, paper products and utensils and we clean up after your event. Aurelio’s Pizza can be ordered through the Party Coordinator for an additional cost. Register at any time; parties require a minimum two-week notice; nature parties require three weeks notice. Days/times are subject to availability. To get your party experience started, submit your request or contact the Party Coordinator.
- Pinot’s Palette:Little Brushes paint parties in Naperville are tons of fun for kids, and easy breezy for parents. We plan the activities, and take care of setup and cleanup for you. Art supplies are ready and waiting when you arrive – including aprons to help protect clothing. All you need to bring are the kids and the food. (We even provide plates and utensils.) Kids don’t need any artistic skills to have fun and paint at Pinot’s Palette. Experienced instructors guide them step by step through the painting, based on the ages and skill levels of the group. The painting process is closely guided and well-structured, while giving kids the wiggle room they need to be kids.
- Glam and Glitz: Do you have a glitzy gal in your life who would love to dress up and feel special? Check out Glam and Glitz parties!
- Ball Factory:
Ball Factory will make that special event entertaining fun and easy for mom and dad! Schedule a party and stay to play for as long as we’re open.