Organization Tips for the Busy Mom
Whether you are a full-time mom working outside of the home or a full-time stay-at-home mom, or somewhere in between, the truth is: we are all busy.
If you’re looking for a few ideas on how to stay more organized, check out these 5 tips:
- Plan, plan, plan: meals, groceries, work to-do lists, daily tasks and chores, children’s schedules, etc. Oh! And make time for the occasional date night!
- Habits and routines: morning routines, nighttime routines, healthy eating routines, exercise routines, cleaning routines.
- De-clutter and clean: We all accumulate things over time, and as we do, it can add stress and disorganization to our home. Start by cleaning out your bathroom, kitchen cabinets, junk drawer and pantry.
- Get family members involved: Right?! Getting organized is not just a task for you, mom! You can help lead the charge of getting the ball rolling, but all family members need to be involved in helping the family stay organized.
- Set time aside for the most important people:his is so important! Make time to stop, look around you, and be in the moment, whether with your child for 10 minutes throwing the football or lining up a manicure each month to sit and relax.
Thank you to the blog, She Gave it a Go for these wonderful ideas. To read the full article, click HERE.