The Ultimate Family Bucket List for Summer
If your summer vacation plans have changed, you can still have a summer of fun by creating your own family bucket list—filled with fun at-home activities you and the kids want to do before the summer season ends.
Need some ideas? We loved this list from POPSUGAR. Here are 10 of our favorites:
- Camp in the backyard.
- Project a movie outside.
- Make a backyard scavenger hunt.
- Fly a kite.
- Take photos of your favorite things in your neighborhood.
- Run through sprinklers.
- Paint pet rocks.
- Build an indoor fort on a rainy day.
- Catch fireflies in a jar.
- Write and put on a play as a family.
You can get the full list here.
What will you be putting on your list? We’d love to hear your ideas.