The Ultimate Family Bucket List for Summer
Does your summer schedule look just as busy as your school year schedule? It’s so easy to pack each day with camps and activities, but the beauty of summer is that it should give us a little bit of breathing room to relax and enjoy time just being together.
Inspired by a list from POPSUGAR, here are 10 fun things you and kids can plan to do this summer:
- Camp in the backyard.
- Project a movie outside.
- Make a backyard scavenger hunt.
- Fly a kite.
- Take photos of your favorite things in your neighborhood.
- Run through sprinklers.
- Paint pet rocks.
- Build an indoor fort on a rainy day.
- Catch fireflies in a jar.
- Write and put on a play as a family.
What will you be putting on your list? We’d love to hear your ideas.