Trending Holiday Gifts
Are you looking for the perfect gift idea for the person who has everything? You want to impress and feel great about the gifts you’re giving. After all, it’s better to give than receive, especially this time of year.
Our friends at Good Housekeeping have curated a list of the most popular gifts this holiday season.
Here are our top 10 picks for you:
- DIY Slushie Maker Cup: All they have to do is refrigerate this cup for four to five hours, pour in their drink of choice and squeeze the cup for a few minutes — and bam, they have a delicious icy beverage!
- “I Wrote a Book About You”: Create your own personalized present with this sweet and lighthearted fill-in-the-blank book. Fill it out and gift it to someone really special, whether it’s a spouse, best friend, parent or child.
- 3D Moon Lamp: Transport them to another galaxy with 16 color transformations, four flash modes and a dimmable feature — all easy to control with the included remote. Makes a great night light or decorative lamp for anyone on your list, especially your tween or teenage girl.
- 3 in 1 Charging Station: This is the perfect nightstand accessory. Help them keep their AirPods, Apple Watch and iPhone (or Samsung phone) fully charged and within reach.
- Rechargeable Hand Warmer: Help them keep toasty all winter with this lightweight hand warmer, which heats up in only two minutes and stays warm for three to four hours. The sleek and stylish design is just the icing on the cake!
- Shiatsu Massager: Super portable, a neck and back massager is a great gift for literally anyone. They’ll love kneading massage nodes, infrared heating and adjustable speeds.
- Weighted Eye Mask: It’s like a weighted blanket, but for their face. Rest assured whoever receives this eye mask will love that it soothes migraines, eases anxiety and promotes better sleep.
- 100 Movies Scratch Off Poster: Here’s the ultimate gift for film buffs. Inspire them to watch (or rewatch) 100 classic movies, including The Godfather, Mean Girls and The Wizard of Oz. It also doubles as wall decor!
- Extra Thick Yoga Mat: For the yogi in your life, look for foam construction that creates traction so it stays in place through an entire workout and provides a ton of cushion.
- Backpack Cooler Chair: It’s a backpack, cooler and chair all packed into one — making it a super creative gift for anyone who loves camping, hiking or spending hours at the beach.
Stay ahead of the trends this season and select something just right for that special someone in your life.